You know what's totally unfair... the fact that we are in a recession or depression whatever they're calling it now and it wasn't my fault and it's effecting me!!! I need to figure everything out! I hate being this age, trying to figure out what it is I want in my future and knowing that with the state of our nation there's a good chance I won't get it. I wish I could just realize that all that matters is being with people you love, but Shane is too busy for me. He's too busy covering up his same troubles to notice that I'm here too and I'm going crazy!
I hate school so much I just want to drop mout, but I know that's definitely not an option! I just need a break! Time to figure out what it is that I want to do and time to have a real job and figure out my life!!!
I have no clue what to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment