So I've always wanted to write a book, but I don't feel like I'd be creative enough... I guess that's unfair to say cuz I haven't ever tried. I read all the time, but that just makes me feel like I would just be a copy cat. You write about your experiences, but I don't really have many experiences that are huge in my life aside from growing up with parents that fight a lot and then having them go through a nasty divorce. I have a lot about Shane and I but that's almost the same sappy stuff you always read about and I don't want that either.
School is a drag lately, I know I'm not going to do well this semester because I just dont' want to be there but after this semester I will be halfway done so may as well continue to push through! I should get it together and stop being a whiner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment