Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates, updates, updates!

Wow I get so bad at writing on here. I opened an account for a reason, but I keep forgetting to get on.
Anyway, updates on life here I go.
All within one week I quit dance, quit Prairie Rose Cafe, turned 20, and pierced my lip (in a classy way not the ugly way). But anyway, that's a lot for one week especially for someone who doesn't like change. I think it will all be good for me though, I already feel so much less stress from quitting dance. I start Perkins on Wednesday so we'll see how that goes, but I've already noticed that I only work 3 days a week there and still get the same amount of hours I did at Prairie Rose, which will definitely be nice because I was working four to five days a week at Prairie Rose all 6:30 in the morning shifts.
Also new since I last blogged. I started selling Mary Kay which I am absolutely loving!!! I did amazing at my Grand Opening, already have one new team memeber, and have earned so many awards and it's only been a month!!! I didn't realize I could earn such good money and have as good of a time as I am with it!
Well that's about all for now because I should be studying for my biology test, but that hasn't been working out so well. I hate school!!! I really feel like just giving up and doing something else with my life, but I wouldn't make good money if that was the case!

No comments: